Mary Shadbolt: Tiger Fly

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sneak Peeks

Click the image to start the slideshow



Click these images for a larger view.



© Mary Shadbolt 2007

Being intensely afraid to fly, it sometimes takes a lot to look out the window of a plane, let alone keep my eyes open and my fists from clenching. The short flight from Newark airport to Pittsburgh was no exception.

Yet, when I sneaked a little peek, I was happy my camera was within reach. It seemed that each passing minute offered a brand new "landscape" of clouds. The more I "peeked" the more surpised I became. The awe-inspiring formations held my attention (thankfully), for brief periods of peace and wonder. Though no camera can truly capture the beauty and brilliance of what God and nature have created, I feel these simple shots can lend you what I took. Some "sneak Peeks".

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


© Copyright Mary Shadbolt 2006-2008 | Site Design By Algorithm